Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Regard With Grace, indeed...







We have to start somewhere.  Here we go.I started a blog years ago, when they were new.  I called it "The CROG," for "Craig's Blog" and it made its way around the planet a wee bit as I documented snapshots of life on the road.   With more years of travel the blog impetus ebbed along with the freshness of touring.  I feel it's time for a resurgence.  A reclamation and resurrection.  So I started to recreate The CROG, only to find the name was taken on Blog Spot/Blogger.  So I google-searched the term "crog" and got an eyefull.  The Urban Dictionary says... well... I won't even write it here, but it's not pretty.  So -- a new name.  A dear pal entered my name into an anagram creator application a few years back and he shocked me with the results.  Carl informed me that "Craig Edgar Werth" became "Regard With Grace."  Talk about hitting the jackpot.  So that became the name of a new song and of an upcoming album and of this blog.  It's not just a lucky get for the word formation, but it also aligns nicely with my mission.  I tend to regard this place and these people, with grace.  When I don't, I'm not living up to my mission -- to my charge.  Thanks for reading this far.  I will write more when I can get to it.  Peace, joy, and just the right amount of challenge to you, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment