Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oh My It Flies

So I saw that my last post was in April.  Sheesh.  Since then my father died, I've been to the Netherlands, Scotland and England, and Star Island, I taught songwriting to amazing high school students, I've churned and fretted and written a number of songs and instrumental bits... So that's the update.  I may not be much of a blogger it seems.  Let's see how long it takes for me to write another entry shall we?  Shall I?  Sorry if I got your hopes up for volume, Dear Reader.  Sorry I feel sorry as much as I do -- force of habit.  Heading for Monhegan Island with Lizzie to perform with my great pal, Guy Capecelatro III.  His wife, dear Pam, will join us.  Then off to Nova Scotia with Liz.
Thought for today:  Listen to these people -- Susan Crowe, Cynthia Chatis, Mara Flynn, Licia Sky, Guy Capecelatro III... more to come.  Much love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment